Supporting Our Neighbors during a Time of Crisis
Our community means the world to us, which is why we are committed to championing the causes that are supporting our neighbors.
The need was greater than ever during the coronavirus outbreak and shutdown, so we were proud to donate more than $10,000 to the following 12 local organizations that are assisting the people in our communities throughout Massachusetts:
- Sheriff Cocchi’s First Responder Recovery Home
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield
- The Gray House in Springfield
- Craig’s Doors in Amherst
- Palmer Food Share
- Helping Hands Cupboard – Belchertown United Church of Christ
- St. Francis Parish Food Pantry
- Monson’s Open Pantry
- Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- Stuff the Bus—Feed the Fight – Peter Pan/Bean Restaurant Group
- Lorraine’s Soup Kitchen & Pantry in Chicopee
Since our founding in 1890, Noonan has continuously looked for the best ways to serve our customers. Over the course of the outbreak, we’ve witnessed the power of neighbors helping neighbors. We are especially appreciative of the health care workers and others who have been supporting our neighbors on the frontlines of the pandemic. A shout-out as well to our amazing employees who, as essential employees, have worked throughout these challenging times in order to be there to fulfill the fuel needs of our customers. We will all emerge from this together, and will be forever grateful for the strength of our community.