Air Conditioning: Keep Your Cool
At Noonan, we're not simply your source for expert heating. We're here to maintain your comfort all year 'round. We offer the most high efficiency, whisper-quiet and environmentally-friendly brands of central air conditioning units in the business ... and can provide you with plenty of easy and affordable ways to cool your home even during the most hot, humid Massachusetts summers! You can rest assured that we'll expertly install this equipment with little or no inconvenience for your family. Add in pre-season checkups and prompt, reliable service and it's clear that we can keep you cool and comfortable.
A Noonan Energy Cooling System Tune-Up includes:
- Check Pressure of System to Detect for Leaks
- Inspect Outside Condenser Coil for Damage and Abnormalities
- Assess Amp Readings on Both the Compressor and Condenser to Ensure Proper Power Usage
- Clean Condenser Coil (as needed)
- Clean Evaporator Coil (as accessible)
- Add up to 1 lb. of Freon to the Unit at No Charge (as needed)
- Evaluate & Wash Air Filter and Replace 1" Standard Media Filter (as needed)
- Observe Blower Belt for Cracks and/or Deterioration on Units with Belt Drive Motors Only
- Assess Amp Readings on Both Direct & Belt Drive Blower Motors
- Inspect Evaporator Coil for Damage and Abnormalities
- Evaluate Condition of Condensate Pump
- Check Drain Line for Blockages and Holes
- Blow Out Drain Line (as needed)
- Inspect Contactor in the Compressor
To schedule an air conditioning installation, tune-up or repair, please call or contact us.
If you'd like to learn about Noonan Energy's air conditioning service agreement, visit our Comfort Plans page.